As part of its marketing efforts to promote sales of Oregon Fruit Products’ fruit purees in Japan, Hokusei North America and its parent company in Japan (Hokusei Products) will host a webinar on January 27 (Pacific Time), to showcase purees use in craft beer.
The hourlong, on-line event is expected to be attended by over 50 Japanese brewers, and will feature a number of segments:
- Greetings from Hokusei’s President, Shotaro Tomita
- A message from Alex Bramberg at the U.S. Agricultural Trade Office (ATO) in Osaka
- An overview of the latest craft beer trends in Portland, Oregon
- Announcements about new purees flavors to be exported by Hokusei
- Description of the purees and how they’re used by Chris Hodge from Oregon Fruit Product
- A puree dosing instructional video
- An interview with Andy Miller, Head Brewer at Great Notion Brewing
There’ll be a lot to cover, we’re excited to present to the brewers!