On November 28, the U.S. Consul General in Osaka, Mr. Richard Mei, will visit Hokusei’s head office, located in Takaoka City, Japan. The purpose of the visit will be for Consul General Mei to learn about Hokusei’s overall business, its history and relationship with the United States, and future business plans.
During the meeting, topics of discussion with the Consul General will include the following:
- Hokusei’s involvement with Oregon Fruit Products
- Changes and evolution in the Japanese craft beer market
- Products that Hokusei plans to import from the U.S. to Japan in the future
- Hokusei’s future business plans
- Ways the US Consulate in Osaka can support Hokusei’s business
The entire team is very much looking forward to Consul General Mei’s visit, and U.S.-based staff will be joining the meeting via videoconference.
For more information about Consul General Mei, please visit: https://jp.usembassy.gov/consul-general-richard-mei-jr/